Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Morning


Up here in Rexburg we have been getting sooo much snow it is unbelievable! It reminds me of when we were kids! Brandon has had to borrow his dad's skidloader just to clear our driveway! Braxton got to ride in the "tracker" he calls it for a while and he loved it! He didn't want to come in!

He loves playing in the snow! Especially eating it!

Here is Braxton enjoying his toys from his stocking. He got some books and he was "reading" them!

Braxton and mom sitting down by the tree getting ready to let Braxton dive into what Santa brought him! Notice I am still prego! I'm thinking we might get the New Year's baby after all!

Braxton got a pop gun from Santa and he just loves it! What a little boy! Like father like son I guess!

Later that day we went to Brandon's parents to open presents and here is Braxton tearing into a present! We then went over to my house where I got to be with all of my family! It was so great to have everyone home and I am sad that I left my camera and did not get any pictures! We've had so much fun watching movies, making jewelery, playing with the kiddos in the snow, etc... It has been a wonderful Christmas! We are truly blessed! Hopefully our next post is about a baby....

5 comments:

D Bulloch said...

Merry Christmas. Hope your family is doing well. I can't wait to see pictures of your baby girl. She is going to be so beautiful. We miss you guys

Stacy said...

Well now that Christmas is done...why is McKinley still waiting!??? Ha, well good luck with the labor and delivery! We will have you in our prayers.

Ty and Whit said...

Oh Braxton is getting so big!! I'm so excited to see pictures of your little girl!! A new years baby would be awesome!!

Adam and Dantzelle said...

Hey!! Christmas looks great and hopefully your New Year will be just as fun and with a new baby! I am so excited for you and I keep checking my e-mail tons just in case Mckinley wanted to come out in 2008! Adam and I will also be praying for you! We can't wait to see you and help you take care of your kids! Love and miss ya!

Holly said...

I'm gald you had a good christmas and were able to spend time with your whole family. I love that!! I wish you the BEST in hoping that your little girl comes soon and maybe even will be the NEW YEARS baby! Can't wait to see pictures.