Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Baby Baby Why don't you want to come...
So McKinley is not wanting to come despite my best efforts. How many countless stores I have gone to just to "walk around" so that we can speed up the labor process. Sometimes I wonder if this is just punishment for expecting a baby to come early or for complaining about having another December baby or being so scared to deliver a baby on Christmas. I think it might be. I did get my wishes granted at least with no Christmas baby and no December baby. Now I am just ready...I am sad because the earliest date I could get an induction is January 6th! A whole week away and it is even sadder because all of the family we had come up to await her arrival has to leave before then-my sister came all the way from Mississippi and has to leave the 5th!!!! We've decided she is shy. She just wants to make her presence into this world without everyone around just mom and dad and Brax I guess. Well wish us luck! If you haven't heard anything about a baby before the 6th then you know to check on the 6th because we WILL have a baby by then!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
There is still time...I hope she comes at least while we are here, but if not, you are in charge of taking tons and tons of pictures and will have to come visit us out in Mississippi. We will come by Sunday before we leave if not sooner!
Oh Kacie, I truly know how you are feeling - but presents are even better with a little more anticipation. She'll come when she's ready, and we all hope it is soon. Hang in there, keep walking - it is good for more than just bringing on labor - and send Braxton up to play! Love ya, hang in there.
KAcie - I was hoping for you to have the new year's baby, but darn it, she is being shy. Good luck making it through this last week - here's to hoping she comes earlier than the 6th! Love you guys - it was so great to see you at Christmas. We will plan on coming up for the blessing - please take lots of pictures until then!
Oh Kace, I'm so sorry! I was a week overdue and it totally stunk. And FYI, I tried all the labor inducing techniques and none of them worked...they just made me tired. For your sake, I hope your sweet little girl comes soon! Good luck!
We were wondering if you had your baby! Good luck, I hope she comes soon!
Hey it's Candice... I hope she comes soon for you, I hate that feeling of wanting to just get it over with... good luck, I know everything will be so worth it for you in the end!!
Hi Kacie, My birthday was yesterday (the 4th), so that would be awesome if you had her then!!!! If not, good luck tomorrow!!! Sherry
She wants to put a little distance between Braxtons birthday, Christmas and Her most important day! Don't women always want something special and unexpected? Especially from us.
Post a Comment