On Saturday me and a good friend went to an Easter Egg Hunt on a farm. It was great weather and the kids had a blast. We took a hay ride to bunny mountain and were greeted by the Easter Bunny himself (picture #2). We did an easter egg hunt and the kids did some awesome hunting. Then they just had face painting and a balloon bounce toy. It was fun!
It looks like they are having a blast and that big bunny! No tears so that is good. Did not look like a survival of the fittest contest either. We miss the visits but the pictures will do as a distant second for now. Love ya Dad.
6 comments:
ADORABLE
So cute! Love the pics! By the way - I'm going to call you this week!
It looks like they are having a blast and that big bunny! No tears so that is good. Did not look like a survival of the fittest contest either. We miss the visits but the pictures will do as a distant second for now. Love ya Dad.
I kept wanting to catch a glimpse of the sparkle in Kinner's eyes! I miss them so much - this better be worth it!
What a fun easter egg hunt! The pictures are great and oh how I miss all of you! You are so great at finding the neatest things to do.
Post a Comment