















So Kinley had this orange...

Until she dropped it. So we threw it in the gorilla cage and watched what happened. This one took the effort to climb down to get it.

This one saw and sat at the top and waited.

When he came up he is bigger so chased him down until he surrendered

He got the orange....what a bully but funny to watch!






6 comments:
It looks like a great zoo and your pictures are fabulous, it is almost like being there with you. Happy Mothers Day tomorrow, you are a great mom and I love and appreciate you. Sure glad and blessed that you are my daughter in law.
By the way - I'm pretty sure the one and only rule at the zoo is to not feed the animals :) Too funny!
I loved the pics and seeing the kids at the Zoo - thanks for taking all the pictures and posting them! Love and miss ya Dad
I have always thought Braxton looked sooo much like you, which he does, but in that adorable pic of you and your two kiddos--I can def see Brandon in there!
Amazing picture!
Awesome pictures! Your kids are getting so big!
Post a Comment