
My mom is so wonderful and gave me and the kids a valentine's package! She got Kinley this outfit and it is soooooo cute on her! I got Mom's Candy Kitchen chocolates to share with Brandon of course.....

I just redid these letters to match Kinley's new big girl room and I love how they turned out they were just pink before! When her room is finished I will post pictures because it is going to be so cute!

Close up of the keys


This is the love of my life! I realized I never posted our family pictures! There were some of just me and brandon and I loved them! Man do I love this guy!
7 comments:
You guys are a beautiful couple that should be in some catalog....love the blocks! Can't wait to see the finished product:)
Happy Valentines! Kinley is pulling a Braxton face in the first one - super cute!
Thanks for the photos - always wonder how things will fit!
Happy Valentine's Day! I love the Love letters in McKinley's room. I am looking forward to seeing her room finished. I might still some of the ideas (but make them a little less feminine) for the baby's room.
Glad you enjoyed the Moms Chocolates and thanks for the pics! Mom did get in picking out outfits and I enjoy seeing the kids in them. Brandon better like the fact he has you also as he is now 30! When I was 30 it was hit the gym and now I am 50+ and I am still at the gym but now I have to start working out!
P.S. its also know as "HAPPY HART DAY" in our family.
I love your hair that dark!! What beautiful pictures. Hope you guys are doing good.
Post a Comment