Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Braxton's First Day of Preschool



Braxton had his first day of preschool on January 20! He loves it and I love having some time alone! Sorry for the lack of posts I usually have like 50 pictures to upload and never have the time!

11 comments:

Cherri said...

Such a hunk!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Some free time must be great.
I can't wait to hear what u and Bran did for his b-day. I think it's funny that he and Dave are like a day or 2 apart.:)
I still have to update my blog about Dave's b-day too :)
I think I will wait and do mine at the same time. Blah! I can't believe I'm going to be 27. Make age stop.

The Sullengers said...

I love his pose - almost a zoolander pose? But much more handsome! You are old to have a preschooler :)

Holly said...

What a cute little guy! I had fun the other day at lunch. We should get together again, maybe at one of our houses so the kids can play. Where did you get Braxton's backpack? I've been looking for one for Carson.

Chase & Megan said...

What a little stud!

HartSki said...

preschool - wow the kids nowadays get to go to more school - rats. My mom had to kick me out of the house to leave for school - TV cartoons, the greens to play at, plastic models to build, comic books to read, trees to climb and huts to build but school was a blast also with nap time, story time, and RECESS I'll go back anytime.

Greg and Carly said...

That's a handsome little man you have there!

Candace said...

Brax is such a little man! What a cutie! I be he's just loving preschool! And that's nice you get some girl time with McKinley! Yay, something to look forward to for me!

Adam and Dantz said...

Braxton off to pre-school looking all grown up and ready to tackle the world.

Tosha said...

I can't believe how grown up he is! He is so darn cute!

Britt and Chad said...

I'm still convinced that he is one of the cutest little boys I've ever seen in my entire life.