


The kids got dressed up in the outfits of the Nativity. Braxton was Joseph, Brooklyn was Mary, and McKayl was the angel. They were so sweet and serene like they knew what was going on and who they were playing. Kids are so tender and it makes me tear up just looking at these sweet pictures and what Christmas really means. I love Christmas because it makes me be reminded of the tender mercies in my life like my family and my sweet children that have been entrusted to me-why I don't know why I was so lucky to have them in my life but am very thankful. I can only imagine how hard it must have been for Heavenly Father to allow his only begotten son to atone and be sacrificed for the world. I couldn't imagine, but I guess if you know the beginning from the end you'd at least know that it was worth it...I am sure thankful for the atonement in my life and now being a mother, appreciate how it came to be. Anyways, I hope the Savior, his message, and his many tender mercies find you this new year as it has found me so many times and hopefully so many more times.
5 comments:
What a wonderful post. Thanks for your inspiring words and pictures!
What a great post! You are a great mother and I'm lucky to have you as a sister!
That's so fun! The kids look adorable.
I love the pictures and your post. I love Christmas too. I need to get a copy of those pictures and ones of my mom and the kids on christmas eve if you have them. You are an awesome mom and sister!!!! We are lucky to have you in our family.
too cute! i love this tradition and can't wait to do it with my family some day...not that i'm having kids any time soon!!
Post a Comment