

I can't believe he is 3 already! Time has gone too fast! Here are three things about my little boy-
1. He is soooooo polite! I got asked once if he was a military brat since he always says please, thank you, you're welcome, holds doors open, and is very considerate of others!
2. He got stitches one day before he turned 3!
3. He loves to be going, going, going! He is in gymnastics and is starting preschool here at the end of January! I am excited to be able to get him more active since I know he needs it!
6 comments:
That's crazy that your little boy is 3. Time flies! How did he end up needing stitches. :( Glad he's okay.
Funny faces on McKinley, but she loves food! Braxton, you are so polite, and I appreciate your help with Kinners and staying overnight with Grandma. We had fun, and hopefully you are having a fun time today. Hope your cough is disappearing.
Oohh...why did you need an overnight babysitter? Did you go somewhere fun! Happy birthday kiddo!! We love you!
I have been waiting for these pictures forever! Brax looks like he had a great day (except for the stitches). He is such a cutie and is growing up to be a sweet little boy.
Cute pictures! What happened to Braxtons head?!
I love the pictures of Mckinley she is so funny, her faces are so cute, i cant believe how fast she is growing up!!
Post a Comment