Wednesday, December 9, 2009

So I AM BEHIND
















So in September we went to St. George to watch my father in the Huntsman Olympics (he won 2nd by the way) and while we were there we went to Snow Canyon and also I went to the Tuachan it was so much fun! Here are some much belated pictures.

7 comments:

The Sullengers said...

That picture of you and dad is classic :) I was going to say - no snow...what!!!

McKayl Lester said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HartSki said...

It was fun only after the 3rd Javelin throw! Snow canyon gets its name from the white mud rocks. You can see strips of white rock in the pictures but there are all white mounds of rock in the canyon. It was fun and I can't wait to go back next year. Maybe we should buy some land in St. George while its down?

McKayl Lester said...

i heard what happend to braxton. you should put some pics on of him. we hope he had a great birthday. i blogged by the way.

Lisa said...

Love the pics. I love how when you first open the website it says you are behind, and the first picture is one of Brandon's behind :) go figure. Can't wait for all the picture updates!

~*Summers Family Fun*~ said...

Hey will you ask Stacey for an invite to her blog for me? I know she has been private for a long time but my blog wasn't allowing me to post comments. My e-mail is hobbbrid@isu.edu. If you could let her know! Thanks, and as always cute pictures!!

Chris, Hailee and Braxon said...

Hey how are you guys! Yeah Braxon is so big and he says the funniest things! I was just thinking about that summer and how he was so little and now he is older than Braxton and Ali were at that time, and back then I thought they were so big! Anyway, your kids are so cute and getting so big too! You all look like you're doing great!