Monday, February 22, 2010

Kissing Frogs

Braxton is such a great model! I got this totally cool sucker up in Jackson hole and have wanted to try some pictures ever since! It was a pretty good trade since he enjoyed eating the sucker well at least part of it! He is such a little stud and definately a handsome prince! Watch out girls cause this frog is going to be worth catching!

10 comments:

ashley said...

my gosh! he is too cute

Crafty Cowgirl said...

lol! cute!

Cherri said...

That was so funny! If I saw those lips coming for me, I'd run.

The Sullengers said...

What a cute picture! Glad you updated your blog...you need to do it more often :) You should go check out Blurb.com

Tiff said...

I will agree that Braxton is going to be one heart breaker in high school. He is such a cute kid!

Adrienne and Darren said...

I love it. what a handsome boy!!

Lisa said...

So cute! I love this post - Brax is definately a frog prince worth catching!

STCLIFFORD said...

So Cute!!

HartSki said...

Move over lip injections!

big_smartmouth said...

his eyes are so beautiful, it kills me!