This week on I heart Faces they are doing the theme "Pink Week" In honor of breast cancer awareness month. I loved this picture of Kinley since she is dressed in pink and has a pink softness to it. I wrote protecting our future since every donation goes to finding a cure. My aunt had and beat breast cancer and this is in honor of her!

Now go over to I heart faces and join in on the fun or just go to see some amazing photos!
11 comments:
Oh my lord I think my ovaries just kicked into gear! What a cutie pie and beautiful photo! Almost makes me want another baby... almost!
What a gorgeous little baby.
How precious! She is a doll!!!
very sweet photo!
beautiful and soft! :)
Adorable baby!
She's beautiful!
What a wonderful thought...protecting our future. The photo is beautiful!
What a sweet pea! Lovely tribute.
beautiful!
i love the "bling" on her jewel! what a sweet picture!!
Post a Comment