Friday, October 16, 2009

I Heart Faces Fix It Friday


ORIGINAL

MY EDIT


On Fridays they have a section on I heart Faces titled Fix It Friday. You take a picture they suggest and ask you to fix it. This one looked like fun so I thought I'd enter. I lightened the shadows, used totally rad preset yin yang lighten and used it on the shadows on her face, upped the vibrance, and added a bokeh texture from HD Stock on deviant art and added a layer mask and black airbrushed out the girl.

8 comments:

Drew said...

Beautiful edit! I LOVE the bokeh texture. It is so fitting to the whimsical quality of the photo.

Unknown said...

Very cute. Love how you changed the background to the purples to break up some of the color. Great job!!

~Sarah

Unknown said...

Very cool use of the texture!

trish said...

Super cute! What program do you use to edit?

Anonymous said...

You are GREAT! I can't believe how wonderful it turned out.

Crafty Cowgirl said...

looks great. i love the fun new background too :)

Cherri said...

Nice - you do great work!

Christal said...

I love it... I like the bokeh behind it, and the purple! Thanks so much for the cute edit!