Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Excited!!!

So this week on I heart faces the theme is excited. I was making Braxton be my model so I could practice with my new camera but by the end of the day and 150 pictures later he was less than excited to be there. So I asked him to do his favorite move the "KA POW" to bring some excitement into my pictures and this is what I got! I love it and he loves to do the "KA POW" he thinks he is a super hero or something!

7 comments:

Patti H said...

that is just too cute

Some call me Neesie. said...

That's the cutest KAPOW I ever saw! So sweet.

Brandie said...

That is classic! So great. Those little moments are so fun. Visiting from the linky at I heart faces.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on your new camera : ) He is adorable! LOVE his kapow!

Bunch of Barrons said...

haha...what a great expression!

WendysPhotos said...

Good luck with your new camera - this one was great!

Traci said...

ha ha I love it! It makes me laugh! Cute kid, and great picture!!