Our little apartment complex hosted this huge town event called hometown holidays! It was actually pretty cool. They had food tasters, blow up toys, a parade, fun booths to see crafts, jewelery, etc..., There were over 60,000 people there over the 3 days! And our pool opened up! It is a blast and my poor McKinley is so fair skinned and got burned (yes she had SPF 50 on!) We had a blast. My friend Eva Sessions took the black and white picture of Braxton at the parade and I LOVE IT!!! We had a blast needless to say!
Looks like the Grandkids are getting treated like Kings! I wish I was there eating cake to. They just keep on getting cuter by the minute - watch the sun.
wow the parade was so fun. thanks for the comment. i am so so glad we didnt wach Marley and Me. it would have been terible. well did you guys sleep good. can braxton come play today? well comment me back.
8 comments:
Look at those cute little sunglasses! Great job on the cake! It looks yummy!
that WAS fun! it was great hangin' with you. oh, and let me know your email address and i'll send you the pictures i took of your two kiddos!
Looks like the Grandkids are getting treated like Kings! I wish I was there eating cake to. They just keep on getting cuter by the minute - watch the sun.
I love these pics - Brax in black and white is beautiful and I love Kinley's glasses and hat on sideways. How fun!
Your pictures are awesome of the parade. I wish I could have seen the zebra cake, it looks adorable! Good job!
McKinley's look on the last picture expresses pure exhaustion! It looks like you had a riot and enjoyed yourselves to no end. Darling pics.
Dang cute kids! I can't wait to see them in person at Ashley's wedding. I think Zach is going to love playing with Braxton.
wow the parade was so fun. thanks for the comment. i am so so glad we didnt wach Marley and Me. it would have been terible. well did you guys sleep good. can braxton come play today? well comment me back.
Post a Comment