Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Colonial Farms, Toenails, Rice Cereal, Parks.....










So this past week has been fun. Kinley got rice cereal for the first time and she wasn't quite sure about it but we'll keep trying! She also got her toenails painted! They look so cute! We went to this amazing park with tons of cool toys for the kids, a beautiful carousel, and the astroterf stuff. What more could you ask for in a park-I can't wait to take Brax back! We also went to the colonial farms. It was a blast and they have such good food!!!! The kids were chasing around the birds it was so cute! Other than that not much has been going on! Bran is doing awesome selling as usual. He already has 5 for this week! He sold a guy in this neighborhood and when he walked out there were cops and it turned out the house right next door (townhouses) had been broken into while they were in the sale!!!! Needless to say he sold that person also!!!! Crazy huh?! When i took Kinley in for her 4 months she was 14 lbs 13.5 oz in the 75th percentile and 24.5 inches long 90th percentile! She is tall and I bet she will be taller than Brax since he is in like the 30th percentile ha! It will be interesting to see!

8 comments:

Cherri said...

such cute pictures, I loved the toenails - it looks like McKinley was trying to reach for those cute toes too! I still think Brandon sets up a robbery in the neighborhood he is selling in to make more sales - wouldn't that be a great sales pitch all the time. I can just see the news when the cops figure out the connection!

We here on the home front have decided that you can have no family get togethers with the Hanna cousins for the rest of the year (Cathy and Dan excluded). You are having way too much fun and we feel left out.

Lisa said...

Yay - keep up all the pictures. We miss you guys and can't wait till you're back home. Glad you are having fun and that Brandon is doing great.

The Sullengers said...

Cute pics - that is funny about McKinley taking a poop all over you! Not really! Hudson spits up all over me quite frequently and I have to change my outfit all the time. It isn't any fun. Luckily it hasn't been in public yet. :) It sounds like you guys are having tons of fun and that is good that Brandon is kicking butt at selling!

McKayl Lester said...

i love* the Mckinleys toes.there tiny well ok i see you soon.

ashley said...

oh kinley is so dang cute! ahh i love the toe nails picture!

Cathy Hanna said...

love the toenails!!!!McKinley is really growing and those big blue eyes! wow!! Your mom is right it's no fair to be having so much fun without us but sure glad your having fun. You always make the best where ever you are or what ever your doing.

~*Summers Family Fun*~ said...

Mckinley is growing up soo fast! I am way excited to come out for the summer. I just got my tickets the other day and I will be heading out on June 10th. Hurray! I love Mckinley's cute little toenails-I used to paint Linley's while she was sleeping-it worked really well. It's awesome that you get to have so many family members arround for the summer.

big_smartmouth said...

those are some super cute pics! it was great seeing you again. your kids are adorable! i'll have to get you the pictures i took of them. and, yes, brandon is KILLING it out there! congrats to him.