Thursday, May 28, 2009

Jessica's Birthday!







Jessica turned 21 today and so I decided to make her a zebra cake!!! The outside was supposed to be zebra but instead became black white and pink and the inside was zebra striped it was so cool!!!! Happy Birthday Jess!

5 comments:

big_smartmouth said...

oh, your cake is adorable!! oh and happy birthday, jessica!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

cute! Sorry I missed it.

Steph said...

That cake is so cute!! You are amazing!

The Sullengers said...

How did you make it? It looks so good! Maybe you have found your calling and go into cake decorating! You can design Ashley's cake...

Cathy Hanna said...

The cake is so cool and I hear you also pamper those around you with Brazilian lemonaides and all kinds of good stuff mostly your love and sweetness and thoughtfulness. Thanks for being a great blessing to our family, we love ya tons!