Monday, March 16, 2009

Pictures Finally!
















So alot has happened since I last posted! We finally finished our basement and we LOVE it! We are always watching movies on the projector and the kids finally have their own rooms! I will have to post pics of their rooms later because they turned out soooooo cute! The 6th was my birthday and we basically moved stuff from upstairs to downstairs all day but that night we went shopping and to Johnny Carino's!!! It was a blast. On Saturday the 7th we went to green canyon and had a blast and then on the 8th we blessed McKinley! We had so much family come up for the blessing! We are so blessed to live by so many of our family members! Brandon gave her such a beautiful blessing I couldn't be prouder of him! Here are some overdue pictures of McKinley!!!!

14 comments:

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Cute! She is so pretty! Im so excited to hold her.

Steph said...

She is seriously beautiful. What a doll. Your family is so adorable. I can't wait to meet McKinley and see you guys again. Wish we could have been there for her blessing. That is so fabulous that you finished your basement. I am so jealous. I can't wait to see it.

The Sullengers said...

Holy cow I'm so excited to see all these pics - and Kacie, wow, you look great - seriously! You will have to post pics of the basement! I'm glad everything has gone well. Did you have to buy a new camera?

Stacy said...

I love, love the one of her on her tummy and smiling!! What a beautiful baby girl you have been blessed with!!

Cherri said...

your house is darling, but your kids are MORE darling! Thanks for posting pics!

Greg and Carly said...

She is so adorable! And Braxon in the cute suit, so handsome! I can’t wait to see your family pictures when they get done!

Greg and Carly said...

Ooops! Sorry Braxton I forgot the T in your name!

uniquelynat said...

your family is so cute!!! hope you had a happy birthday. and yay that you got the basement done in time for it! good birthday present. brax is soooo big and your little mckinley is adorable!! have fun in dc this summer. the apartments look amazing! i'm ALMOST sad that we aren't going. not because of the apartments, but because it would be fun to see all of you again.

GaRNiTuRe said...

Hi- I found your blog through a friend's. I just opened a little hair clip shop & am trying to get the word out. I think you'd like them!

garnitureclips.blogspot.com

Cathy Hanna said...

I love the pictures! It was a wonderful week-end. We are so blessed with a beautiful family(beautiful in all ways!)We love you so much and are so proud of you.

Adrienne and Darren said...

I love all of the pictures. McKinley is so beautiful. Just like her mom. And Braxton is such a stud. Only a couple more weeks until we get to hang out more. I am so excited.

HartSki said...

I agree Brandon did give a heart felt blessing. She is so peaceful and fun to watch. Braxton will keep her moving in a few months. I need to see the basement - did you get the lights relocated?

Chris, Hailee and Braxon said...

I love the pictures! What cute little outfits McKinley has she's so sweet and Braxton is such a stud!

Alan and Heidi said...

i just found the hapari website today :) they do have way cute suits too!! if i hadn't bought two from limericki i would have bought one from hapari...oh well. next time. so i just saw that you blessed mckinley. she looks so so so adorable. we would have come but i never check my blog!!! BUT, if you are around next monday, bonnie should be bringing you an invite to ryan and sadies birthday party :)