Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Kids Bedrooms and Life







Braxton's room is going to be blue and browmn with a woodsy feel I still have a bunch of decorations I just need to paint them blue so it prob won't get done till after the summer! McKinley's room sill has a bunch also that prob won't get done but I love how they are turning out! I thought this pic of McKinley talking on her rattle phone was so cute! This pic sums up her personality completely! What a girl! Anyways at our house we are getting ready to leave on Tuesday! I can't believe the summer is already here I'm not ready to leave but oh well!
I have decided to stop taking birth control-not because we want another baby but because it makes me nuts! Anyone else feel the same way? I was having bad headaches, I got really dizzy, I was mean all the time geez I was horrible all around! Anyways thats all that's going on here!

9 comments:

Traci said...

Your rooms are so adorable Kace! Good luck this summer!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Wow u r leaving before we do..OK well I just checked the calender lol and I guess u r leaving the same day or a day before us-we havent decided-but we r going to see our fam in Az before we go to DC- We should be in DC by the 4th or 5th though....Wow its coming up SO fast-crazy!!
The rooms look cute!- I wish we had a house. While I have been packing, u have been decorating lol! I would love to not have to pack.
The summers going to be great! See ya soon!

Lisa said...

Kacie - I can't believe you are leaving so soon!! We will miss you guys. The rooms look so cute. About the birth control. What about the nursing pill orthomicronor? That is the only one that doesn't affect me, so I take it all the time, even when I am done nursing. Good luck with everything and call us often.s

The Sullengers said...

Cute rooms - and I love the pic with McKinley holding the phone! I can't wait to see what the finished product looks like! Thanks for the update! I don't know about the birth control - cause didn't you mention once it only happened after you had kids? I'll let you know what happens to me in the next couple months!

Holly said...

Your rooms are cute! I can't believe you are leaving already. I was hoping we'd get to maybe hang out sometime. :(
The birthcontrol thing- I had to switch brands after I had a baby too, because I was mean. Maybe try switching brands- that might help.

ashley said...

kinley looks so dang cute.. that really is her personality i cant wait til she grows up!

Greg and Carly said...

Cute picture of McKinley! She's such a little doll! Braxton room looks good!

D Bulloch said...

Totally hate birth control. I have crazy mood swings and cry over the dumbest things. Your kids rooms look so freakin cute. Hope to see your house one day.

Anonymous said...

Kacie hi! so not a ton of time but i just wanted to post real quick cuz im so excited I found you! wow its random finding everyone through blogs but I love it! Anyway your babys are adorable! Keep in touch!