
1. My I-shuffle-how nice is it for working out! So small and still holds tons of songs and you can't beat the price!

2. Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. K-so I am one of those people who have to wash their face at nights or I break-out bad and usually I don't want to put forth the effort so these wipes are so handy for those too tired nights!

3. The "lose it" application for the I-phone! You put in your current weight and the weight you want to get down to and it calculates how many calories you should eat in a day. Then you add the foods you ate that day and it calculates it for you! It has been a real eye opener to me! I took Brax to Mc Donalds and got some food myself and found out I ate most my calories for the day in one single meal! Sickening huh!!!

4. DVR- I always record the shows I love and watch them once the kids are asleep for a little me time! It is so nice!
5. Etsy.com- I just discovered this website and it was trouble for me! I found all these cute headbands and flowers for McKinley-I had to tell myself you don't need five different pink flowers!!! I was going nuts (then took a chill pill and came back to reality!!!) Check it out if you haven't!
So I know I am really lame that I love these items, but I do! Life is much better with them around!!! Hope to post some new pics this weekend!
2 comments:
Don't you just love Etsy? I seriously have so many things on my favorite list! I love all the hats and bows for little girls. The other things are great too! I don't have an i-phone but that sounds cool to tell you what a heffer you are at McDs! Just kidding!
i downloaded lose it! it is so great... i set it to reach my goal by the time we leave for the summer! :) thanks for telling me about it!
Post a Comment