I decided to redecorate my kitchen...going for a vintage theme. I used to have grapes and winery and ivy but did not fit me and my style! I love how it turned out now...just on to painting the wall!
I like it. Well I think we will be coming up in the next couple of weeks...maybe we can make the boys watch the kiddos for a day and we could paint! Let me know if you want me to bring any of my supplies up!
got them from pottery barn and from all occasions in rexburg. The wall is either going to be sage green or a rich cream with the brown stain (santa fe) not sure yet!
10 comments:
Very cute, and lots cleaner looking! I am happy for you.
Cute! Painting is my favorite part!
I like it. Well I think we will be coming up in the next couple of weeks...maybe we can make the boys watch the kiddos for a day and we could paint! Let me know if you want me to bring any of my supplies up!
It looks really cute Kacie!
Looks good-what color are you going to paint the wall?
OH my I love the Ferris Wheel... sooo cute
I LOVE it! Good job - what color you painting it?
I love it!! What color you painting the wall? Did you get the decorations around here or did you bring them back from pittsburgh?
got them from pottery barn and from all occasions in rexburg. The wall is either going to be sage green or a rich cream with the brown stain (santa fe) not sure yet!
I love it Kacie.
Post a Comment