Brandon***Kacie***Braxton***McKinley
She has my hair - I just don't ever reach "cute"!
haha...shes so cute!
I am very glad to see that Kylee is not the only one who looks like she stuck he finger in a light socket after she wakes up. I still don't know how they get their hair so out of control like that. Truly amazing. Kinley's does top Kylee's though.
I love it- it so reminds me of Natalie. Her hair is the same way and it only two inches long!
Shes so cute both ways though! It's about freaking time you updated! Keep it up!
Those pictures are adorable!!! Made me smile. :) She's too cute.
Cute girl! I love the picture with her winking!
Kacie - these are so cute! I remember Abby having the exact same hair and I even blogged about it. Kinley is darling!
ha ha! Those are awesome pictures! My girls both have crazy hair when they wake up too. She's still adorable though!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
She has my hair - I just don't ever reach "cute"!
haha...shes so cute!
I am very glad to see that Kylee is not the only one who looks like she stuck he finger in a light socket after she wakes up. I still don't know how they get their hair so out of control like that. Truly amazing. Kinley's does top Kylee's though.
I love it- it so reminds me of Natalie. Her hair is the same way and it only two inches long!
Shes so cute both ways though! It's about freaking time you updated! Keep it up!
Those pictures are adorable!!! Made me smile. :) She's too cute.
Cute girl! I love the picture with her winking!
Kacie - these are so cute! I remember Abby having the exact same hair and I even blogged about it. Kinley is darling!
ha ha! Those are awesome pictures! My girls both have crazy hair when they wake up too. She's still adorable though!
Post a Comment