Monday, September 6, 2010

Wicked

So this summer my parents flew us all out to Columbus, Ohio where my brother and sister-in-law live to have a family reunion. It was a blast seeing my family, I loved every minute! One of my favorite things we did was go to Wicked. It was AMAZING!!!! Beautiful costumes, stage, music, actresses, actors, everything! We had 3rd row seats and I was so grateful for my mom and dad for paying the extra to get us up close because it was an experience of a lifetime! We traded off babysitting that is why my mom and dad and sister Lisa and her hubby are not in my pictures :( They went a different night! I snuck the pictures inside of the dragon, decor, and emerald city . Cameras were not allowed and I had to put mine away after those pictures. The theater was so amazing and these pictures only gave a taste of what it looked like!











5 comments:

The Sullengers said...

I LOvE the pictures - I might still some to post on our blog! Anyway, sorry again that Kash photo bombed you - he does look like a dork though in that picture.

Cherri said...

Good times, good memories!

HartSki said...

I really enjoyed that play - it was so well done and the music was flawless! I am so glad that Mom had the idea to go there. It was also fun tending the boys - little Hudson stayed right by Braxton all night.

Cassie said...

How fun! I LOVED Wicked as well! I could go see it a few more times and not get sick of it.

Steph said...

I Love the pictures!! And i Love Wicked!! It was so much fun to go with everyone!