Friday, July 9, 2010

Zoo

While my mom and Ash were here we decided to go to the zoo! I was glad to have them as I could have never done it by myself. Taking pictures with 2 kids is hard, if I didn't have someone else I might've lost my kids! Not that I would but you know! I was thankful to not have to worry about it. While we were there they have an aquarium where you can go in these tunnels and watch sharks swim over you. There is also one for the polar bear but we read that they only swim like 10% of their lives or something like that so the possibility of getting one in the water was rare! We went up to look at the Polar bears from the top right as some zoo workers were working on a drill with the polar bear where they threw fish in the water and so I ran downstairs and took some of him in the water! Braxton got a front row seat at the top and loved it! All in all it was a GREAT day!







This is Braxton acting like a gorilla....can you see the similarities :)

We bought Braxton a camera so he could take pics while there. He had fun. In a later post I will post some of his pictures...they are quite hilarious!



















12 comments:

Vicki said...

What great pictures! Sounds like you had a lot of fun.

Lori Hurst said...

Beautiful photos!

The Sullengers said...

All the pictures are so great - especially of the peacock! I love that mom still wears a fanny pack :)

trish said...

My favorite pics were the ones of your kids with Ash and your mom. So dang cute!

Tiff said...

Your pictures turned out really well. That is cool that they have a tunnel for you to watch the fish, sharks, and polar bears. Wish the zo here had that.

Holly said...

What a fun zoo- too bad our zoo here isn't that cool. Your pictures are great. I love the bright colors!!

Meg & Cache said...

Those are awesome pictures! Looks like the little ones loved it! hopefully we can make it there this summer.

Adrienne and Darren said...

Amazing pictures. It looks like a really nice zoo!!

Stacy said...

Geez, the zoo should hire you to make their post cards!! I can' wait to see some of Braxton's pics he took!

Cherri said...

Okay, the fanny pack needs to go, but I love how hands free I can be, and it IS a tribute to GMA! What a fun trip and wonderful memories. Hug everyone there for me extra tight. Can't wait to see Braxton's photos, that will be fun, and hope McKinners has recovered!

Crafty Cowgirl said...

Wow! Ur animal pics came soo good!!

The Bradfields said...

You have such amazing talent! I want you to take my girls pictures if you ever come back to Rigby/Rexburg area! WOW! I'm so impressed! Hope you are having fun- we are sure missing our great neighbors who are there with you- Mike and Aubree... take care!
Jessica (Greene) Bradfield