Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Pittsburgh

My mom and Ashley came to visit me for a whole week and we loved it! By the end of the week Kinley learned to say "gama" and she never ever wanted to be with me! She always wanted my mom! It was a good break and we got to do a lot of the things that I can't do by myself with 2 kiddos! The first day they got here we went to downtown Pittsburgh to our favorite place-FIVE GUYS!!!! We then chased some pigeons! Then we walked around and saw some scenery. I love pittsburgh's downtown city. It is beautiful, rich with culture, and old and victorian! It has some beautiful churches and some amazing sights! If it was so hard to get around sometimes since it is old and to find places to park I might love it even more :)! We then went to Prantl's bakery and they have the best little tortes... (yes we got that many tortes and ate them ALL!) You can even order the white almond torte online which I'm so excited about!














9 comments:

Ashley Sullenger said...

How fun to have them visit you!I absolutely love Pennsylvania, probably because of all the beautiful trees and the history. You got some good pics, your kids are adorable!

ashley said...

BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!!

Vicki said...

That is so great your family could come. I loved the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

The Sullengers said...

Cute pics! Cute shirt mom - looks like you guys had fun. It was great talking to you today! I am jealous that family loves you more and won't visit me, but I'll get over it :)

Cathy Hanna said...

I am so glad you had a wonderful time with your Mom and Ashley and I can't wait to get out there and see all of you. Pittsburg looks so beautiful.

Cathy Hanna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
HartSki said...

I liked the yale/harvard cap Braxton had on - or was it his golf cap? Also I would not take the detour as stated on the sign in the one pic. I love old buildings also and have taken a few pics but need a better camera like yours.

Adrienne and Darren said...

Beautiful Pictures. I bet it was great to have your mom and Ashley there. The kids are soooooo cute.

Holly said...

What great pictures. Looks like you had a real fun time with your family. Are you coming back anytime soon? I need to get our family pictures done! We haven't had one yet since Kelsey was born!