Sunday, May 16, 2010

Eye Candy by Kacie

Check my other blog www.eyecandybykacie.blogspot.com to see what we've been up to! I have made a goal to edit more of my family adventures so that's why the post is over there!

2 comments:

~*Summers Family Fun*~ said...

Your pictures look great-I love all the different colors of the carnival. Your kids are so cute! I would love for you to take some pictures of my kids sometime and some family pictures too!! I don't think we are coming out this summer-dang it. Jake has to take summer classes and doesn't get done until July, we could come after that but we don't know if it would be worth leaving for only a month. But it is up to him and Brandon so we will have to see..ha ha. Well, enjoy your week!!

D Bulloch said...

Love your pictures! You are so talented and you have the cutest kids. The carnivals ones are my fav... sooo much color how fun. Good luck this summer