Monday, May 31, 2010

Braxton's Soccer

This year I signed Braxton up for soccer at the YMCA. He loves it! This was his last game and he had quite a few times where he would dribble the ball all the way down the field and "score" as he would say but really the goalie would block quite a few since he didn't quite get the concept! It was so hot this day I mean like really hot and humid we were all dying so I put some cold water on his head during water break and he loved it! In this picture he is holding up his fingers showing me how many goals he made! He actually shot at the goal quite a few times and I was impressed. His first game he had no clue what was going on so I was glad to see he caught on!




5 comments:

Tiff said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tiff said...

I don't know what could be much cuter than little kids playing any type of sport. Braxton looks so cute in all of his soccer gear. That is so great that he is enjoying it so much. I am sure you are enjoying him getting so much energy out.

Stacy said...

It was fun to come watch him play! Lets just hope that he doesn't drop his pants to pee at any soccer games!! Then he will really have all the little girls chasing him!

Cathy Hanna said...

Oh I loved all the pictures and my Braxton playing soccer and it kills me to be missing those games!! He looks so grown up on the soccer field and in his soccer gear, what a cutie.

Cherri said...

Thanks so much for posting pictures! I'm glad that he figured out how to score, that is awesome. He looks like such a stud in his soccer gear! Guess they don't believe in mowing the grass all that well, do they? Must make the ball roll all that much slower. Give him a hug from us, we'll be out soon to see you.