So we made it to Pittsburgh and we are loving the warm weather! My kids are sleeping so good since most nights they crash because they are playing so hard! The one thing that I love about back east is the beautiful scenery especially in spring! The trees here are purple and pink and white and in full bloom so I took advantage and took some pictures of our surrounding areas and scenery before it is all gone! I have more posts to come from our road trip and Easter!
I am glad you can capture the beauty so I can remember it. Of all our summers out here, I think I have one picture with the blossoms!! Oh and the church looks awesome.
I agree completely! The flowers and trees are so beautiful during the spring time. I am so glad you made it safely and cant wait to see you!! We need to plan something. Im glad your kiddos are doing well too.
I can almost breathe in the fragrance. Wish I could travel through internet lines - kind of like the Willy Wonka part where Mike (was that his name?) travels through the air from one TV to the other.
Kacer, great pics and you like a few old things like the Church so you do have a little of me in you. I am glad you get to see different parts of America and you stay long enough to enjoy them. Now I just need to get you watching Food Wars and find out the best eating places. Keep a good eye on those cute kids! Don't ever let them out of your sight and enjoy them while they are little.
6 comments:
I am glad you can capture the beauty so I can remember it. Of all our summers out here, I think I have one picture with the blossoms!! Oh and the church looks awesome.
It is beautiful!!!! I love the old church. Enjoy all those beautiful blossoms for me to.
I agree completely! The flowers and trees are so beautiful during the spring time. I am so glad you made it safely and cant wait to see you!! We need to plan something. Im glad your kiddos are doing well too.
I can almost breathe in the fragrance. Wish I could travel through internet lines - kind of like the Willy Wonka part where Mike (was that his name?) travels through the air from one TV to the other.
Kacer, great pics and you like a few old things like the Church so you do have a little of me in you. I am glad you get to see different parts of America and you stay long enough to enjoy them. Now I just need to get you watching Food Wars and find out the best eating places. Keep a good eye on those cute kids! Don't ever let them out of your sight and enjoy them while they are little.
I can always tell what comments come from mom or dad without looking at them! Love it! The pics are great! I love Spring in the East too!
Post a Comment