Before we left to Pittsburgh Brax had his last day of preschool up at the college. He had a blast and learned so much! They did a carnival theme so they had crazy mirrors, popcorn, ice cream sandwiches, and clown noses. He was lucky and got to have his aunt dantz come and his grandma hanna, along with mom and dad and Kinley. who wouldn't love this face....
It looks like Braxton really enjoyed preschool. I am sure he is going to miss all of his friends and teachers. I bet he is looking forward to it in the fall. McKinley sure has grown as well. She is very cute!
Oh, you would have to post these on a day when I am missing you all so much! We need to figure out a regular skype schedule - what works for you? (Also need an address, email me!)
6 comments:
So fun. It looks like such a fun preschool!! We miss you Brax and KinnersLove ya lots
So cute!
It looks like Braxton really enjoyed preschool. I am sure he is going to miss all of his friends and teachers. I bet he is looking forward to it in the fall. McKinley sure has grown as well. She is very cute!
Oh, you would have to post these on a day when I am missing you all so much! We need to figure out a regular skype schedule - what works for you? (Also need an address, email me!)
I miss them and miss having sword fights! Hope all is well and your liking the area.
oh that sounds So fun i hope braxton has a good day i just wanted you to know that i have updated my blog so you can check it out
Post a Comment