
So first of all I have to say I have so much to blog about but find myself editing pictures instead but it is coming I promise...
This is my favorite of Kinley's tooshie! I had bought the shirt for this purpose and never have gotten around to taking the picture but am glad to have had a reason to do so! Hopefully grandma's like it!
Now go on over to I heart faces to check out the other entries....

11 comments:
tee hee...that is perfect. :)
have a happy week.
sooooo cute! Great Tooshie shot!
What a cute photo! I love the shirt! How could the grandmas NOT like it? :)
Oh my word! That shirt is SO cute and I think her Grandma is going to ADORE it! How could you not? Very sweet!
She is so cute and when she looks at you like a "teaser" you can't do anything but smile and hug her. Tell Brandon thanks a million for the horseback rides - it was a highlight for all the kids!
What a cute outfit! How fun!
Kacie, I love it! I also love the shots you took of Lisa and family. So cute, so truly them.
PERFECT tooshie photo!
That is so cute Kacie! I just love her. It was so fun spending time with your darling family. Thanks for everything.
Such a sweet photo. So cool you finally had a reason to take that pic you wanted to!
This Grandma LOVES that tooshie shot!!!!!!and all your pictures!We appreciate all your hard work being the photographer at the 50th wedding for Dan's parents and all the family shots, thanks for sharing your wonderful talents!
Post a Comment