Sunday, November 8, 2009

Halloween 2009

We had a lot of fun this Halloween! We went to the Kennedy School Halloween Carnival, Carved Pumpkins, Made Caramel Apples, Went Trick or Treating and Had a Halloween Party! Braxton was a Pirate and Kinley was a Ladybug!























8 comments:

The Sullengers said...

What great costumes! Sounds like you had fun and the school was decorated so cute!

Stacy said...

Halloween is such a different holiday with kids!! They look adorable and I love the jailhouse pumpkin! Your pics of the temple turned out good! I still get a huge smile when I think about our luck we had!

McKayl Lester said...

hey you HAVE to cheack out my blog it's awsome. P.S. you have to cheack out the side i put your name on the side. ***********

Greg and Carly said...

Your kids look great! Did you dress up and wear your mask?

HartSki said...

Braxton was so funny when I took him around the neighborhood. I would say "I will ring the door bell and when they come to the door - say Trick or Treat" I would ring the doorbell and when they would open the door he would yell "TREAT". He did this everytime and it made me laugh. Trick - or - Treat, he smartly choose Treat!

Traci said...

Looks like you had fun!

Lisa said...

Kacie - what a fun time! I love stuff like this, so I am glad you guys got to go and have a fun day. The kids look so cute!

big_smartmouth said...

so much fun! we missed halloween since we were in ukraine. =( i love halloween so that was a hard one to swallow being there during that holiday. anyway, keep up the fun pictures!