Friday, June 19, 2009

McKinley Clapping



So just ignore my mommy voice-this is McKinley clapping. She has been clapping like this for a while and she loves pat-a-cake and if you're happy and you know it-well pretty much any song with actions and so does Brax so we have fun!

10 comments:

The Sullengers said...

How cute - she is a doll Kacie and you look great by the way! It's fun when they learn new things! Being a mom is the best and I have way bad mommy voice...it's emberassing!

Candace said...

She is so pretty! What a sweetheart! I have the worst mommy voice...I still talk to Chase in baby talk sometimes!

Chase & Megan said...

She is so cute! You have a cute mommy voice! ;)

Adam and Dantzelle said...

OHH She is so cute! I can't help but get that voice around babies! I am so glad that I get to hang out with all year around (basically) and watch your kids grow up. It is so much fun!

big_smartmouth said...

okay that baby's chubbiness is too cute for words!! i just wanna' eat her up!

oh, and, candace, you crack me up!

Lisa said...

she is so cute and so smart!

Vicki said...

What a doll! The mommy voice is my favorite part.

So, tell me where you are this summer! If you visited Mount Vernon, we must have been very close last weekend. I had an NSF panel in DC so we spent three days on the National Mall before my meetings began. What fun! We tried to go to church, but after a half hour on the subway, we learned that it was their stake conference. It was pretty cool, though, as there were three other family groups there who had also just showed up for church while away from home.

HartSki said...

The Websters definition of extremely cute "Mckinley"

Adrienne and Darren said...

Oh i love it. She is so cute. I am going to miss you guys so much when I go home. Are you sure you don't want to come with me?!!!!!

Wiser Family said...

Mckinnley is so cute! I can't believe she is clapping already! We need to hang out soon! I know Allie would love to play with Braxton!