1. Go to Kings Dominion


2. Go to the fireworks in D.C. on the 4th of July
3. Go to the Spy Musuem

4. Shopping at Tyson's Corner Mall

5. Go to the American History museum ( it was always closed for renovation)
6. Go to the National zoo
7. Visit the huge Cathedral
8. Visit Old Town Alexandria
9. Go to the colonial farm again!
10. Visit the Botanical Gardens

11. Go to the Cherry Blosson Festival

12. Go to Mt. Vernon

13. Go to the wax museum

14. Float the river
15. Go to the Bureau of Engraving and printing (money)
There are so many more things that you just find to do by looking it up during the summer so I plan on getting out there and doing a ton! It might be hard with 2 kids but we'll have to do it! I also want to get Braxton in a gymnastics class or swimming class or something! It will be so fun to go back since we know the area really well! Hope everyone is ready for a good time!
10 comments:
I am totally ready for lots of good times! I am so excited. I will have more free time so we will definatley have to hang out, go to some of those places together and I can help with the kids :)
i'm glad you reminded me of all the things i didn't do last year!! especially the zoo and the american history museum. sounds like we have lots to do! i'm in on everything except the fireworks...i think that's something i did once and that's enough. :) i'm so excited for the summer! do you know where we're going to live? is it actually in DC?
We can't wait to go to all the fun places too...maybe we will have to try the ghetto six flags this summer too!! I can't believe we will be heading back east in like two months.
It sounds like it will be a lot of fun for you to go back east again! You are so smart to write a list of things now, that way when you need something to do you already know what you want to do.
I miss going out for the summer! And I love Virginia! Ho[efully I'll come visit after this little tiny is born! :)
Yay! I am excited to do all of those things with you! You will also have 3 sisters out there and we love to help you with your cute little babies any way we can! We are going to have to so much fun!
Maybe I can stow away in your luggage? It sounds like a fun summer!
I will for sure teach you, it is easy once you do it a few times. I am excited for the summer it is going to be tons of fun. I love being with you guys all summer.
Congrats on the Area!! Washington D.C. will be a blast for you, I am excited about our area as well and we will be really close. We will have to meet up and go to the beach. Hope all is well with your sweet little ones.
Post a Comment