Thursday, August 7, 2008

Party, Party, Party!!!







On Monday we had the opportunity to go to Allie's 2nd birthday party. It was a water party with a Hawaiian theme! It was so fun and Braxton loves to play with the kids! He loved the cupcakes if you couldn't tell!!! It was a blast!

5 comments:

Michael and Jessica Terry said...

Grandma cant believe how big braxton is getting. She misses you guys so much. Adorable adorable pics!!! it looks like you had tons of fun at the party. I miss you guys to and i cant wait to see you guys!!! We love you tons!

HartSki said...

What will Braxton do in little ole Rexburg - we do have a coco bean store that makes cupcakes so I now have a place to take him to.

Cherri said...

And don't forget G Dairy Delights! He is really growing up. Not much baby in him left. I guess that is good with the competition coming on fast.

Stacy said...

Popsicle in the pool! What a lucky little boy! He is not going to know what to do when he gets home with out all his friends and all his aunts. I guess he will definitely get more quality daddy time with Brandon! three more weeks!!!

Adrienne and Darren said...

It looks like Braxton had a ton of fun. He is getting do big and handsome!!! How are you feeling. We can't wait to see you. It is coming quick. By the way, we are blessing Adalyn on Sept. 7. You will be home right?